What is a House Concert?
- A House Concert is an invitation only acoustic show for you and your friends ranging from 20-100 people.
- Unlike most concerts, House Concerts are intimate and relaxed with no pushing, shoving, flashy lights or ear drum busting sound. You and your guests get to be up-close and personal with the artist, being able to speak and interact with the artist before the show! Guests also get to hear never before heard original songs, and/or new songs that are going to be released on an upcoming album!
- House Concerts can be held in your living room, apartment, condo, backyard or even finished barn! It's an incredible way to introduce your friends to new music!
- House Concerts are usually a 3-hour event… the first hour guests arrive, mingle with each other, the artist and are served light snacks and beverages provided by the host. The second hour the artist performs a concert showcasing their original songs, telling the story behind their songs and feature some of their favorite cover songs. The last hour the artist will be at their merchandise table to sell their merchandise, take pictures and sign autographs.
Logistics of a House Concert
- You can either host a House Concert by yourself or co-host with a friend. Co-hosting can help increase the guest list and gives you another option for a location.
- House concerts are generally private/exclusive events, so the address is only given to those who RSVP.
- A House Concert can either be a ticketed event where the guests pay for their tickets which then pays the artist, or a donation event where a donation is asked from guests to pay the artist.
- When a House Concert is booked, Kristine will send further information and a preparation check-list to ensure you are prepared and ready for your House Concert!
Book Your house Concert
If you are interested in learning how to book a house concert with Kristine Wriding, please fill out the form below. State your name,
the location of the event (City/State), date you are wanting to book, and the approximate amount of people you think would come.
We then will get back to you and discuss further logistics, pricing and how we can bring great music into your home through a
House Concert starring Kristine Wriding!